Thursday 16 March 2017

Day 10

I'll be a third of the way through this second cycle once today is over and, thanks to sundry free meals, I am ahead of myself, which is very encouraging.  I have £23.96
(apf = already paid for)

Today's plans are . . .
B:  granola (6p) and I must make some more; natural yogurt (apf)
L:  roasted cauliflower cheese soup (10p, I think); bread (2p); apple (8p)
D:  As I have flatbreads I made yesterday, I'm going to have a go at nachos.  I've dug up frugal recipes for refried beans and salsa; not authentic in any way but never mind; and I shall use natural yogurt.  If it works I will post a recipe.  I have no idea of the total.  It might come to more than 50p but I have a bit in hand so it won't be a disaster.
S/S  carrot batons (4p); apple (8p)

No comments:

Post a Comment