Saturday 18 March 2017

Day 12

I have £22.35

Today I am making another half batch of Jack Monroe's peanut granola.  I've priced it all out using what I will be using and it will come to 34p.  I'm going to take that off and call it another 'already paid for' as it will make life easier.

Today's food plans are:
B:  porridge (4p), jam (apf), natural yogurt (apf)
L:  cauliflower soup (8p), bread/toast (2p), apple (8p)
D:  fish (38p) and chips, coleslaw (8p)*
S/S:  carrot batons*, peanuts (4p)

*  I will use one carrot for both of these and count the cost in the coleslaw 'section'.

I won't fry the fish, I think.  I will dust it in seasoned flour, wrap it in foil with a bit of butter and some lemon or lime juice and bake it.  Also, I might not have the chips, I might skip potato altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment