Wednesday 22 March 2017

Day 16

Sorry this is late.  The Internet has been down all morning.

I have £18.68

These are today's plans
B:  toast (2p); marmalade (apf)
L:  lentil and veg peelings soup (10p); apple (8p); orange (free)
D:  chorizo and bean stew (28p); rice (apf); natural yogurt (apf)
S/S:  banana (12p); apple (9p)

I'm also taking off the whole cost of a bag of basmati rice so that will be an apf from now on.  I may as well, as I'm well ahead of myself so that's an extra £1.35 off what I have left.

apfs are 'already paid fors' - those items which, like the rice above, I have already accounted for.  Some things are easier to do that way [ thinks like a pint of milk, a wodge of butter in the butter dish, a batch of yogurt, a cabbage, etc.
They are not things I already had in my cupboard - I cost those out as I use them, using My Supermarket as a guide if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment