Wednesday 21 June 2017

Day 13

. . . and another £1.00 day

B:  bread roll (2p - home made), butter (apf)
L:  probably fruit (garden and gifted), yogurt (apf) and muesli (gifted).  It's really a breakfast but it is nice and cooling.
D:  Dinner is problematic as I have no time between tuition and evening meeting so I have got out a couple of pots of cooked chicken (56p) and another bread roll (2p) and will make a nice filled roll with lettuce and cucumber (apfs) and maybe a dollop of mayo (around 6p), followed by an apple or a banana (7p or 12p)
No snacks or supper today


(apf means 'already paid for' which means when I bought the item I took the whole cost from the budget rather than doing it per portion. It works for things like lettuce, cabbage, milk, yogurt, oil, etc, where working out one portion would make life a lot more complicated!
YS means Yellow Sticker - reduced)


End of day update
All went well and I pretty much stuck to the plans
B:  Total 2p
L:  Total 2p (for some stevia)
D:Total 64p (I didn't have the fruit)
Also, seeing as I have plenty in hand, I am paying for a whole pack of butter rather than a bit at a time.  So that's another 99p (bought ages ago and popped in the freezer - isn't it shocking how much butter has gone up recently?)


Today I spent £1.67 (including the butter)
Budget so far £13.50
Spent: £11.75
Money in hand:  £1.75

No comments:

Post a Comment