Tuesday 14 November 2017

Tuesday 14-11-17

Yesterday was another comfortable day with no reaction from my poor old gall bladder so I think I can safely assume that Eggs Are OK (hooray) and a little bit of low fat soft cheese is also friendly.

Here are today's plans:
B:  fruit salad, yogurt and maple syrup
S:  melon
L:  leek and potato soup - that soup just goes on and on!  I may just have to freeze one portion aftewr all
S:  more fruit salad (and yogurt)
D:  minty lime chicken with grated carrot and watercress salad (from a book - will let you know!


From the freezer
not so great today - just the chicken


The frugal factor
again, while not terribly expensive, frugality doesn't shine out today apart from the soup which I sort of started off making thinking it would do two days but because the portions are small, it's lasting a lot longer
I won't use loads of chicken for the dinner and the ingredients are all what I have in so no getting anything special.




I have an overloaded freezer, hence 'the freezer challenge' which is to use up all the old stuff

I also have a tendency to frugality, recently diagnosed gallbladder issues, high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.  Oh, and more than a few lbs to lose.  I like flavour but have to go very low fat.  

Possible?  No idea - we will see.  It's a work in progress that I am sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment