Wednesday 27 December 2017

Wednesday, 27-12-17

Good morning.
Confession time.  I oh so carefully planned and I even made my soup and my patties and then I went and pigged out on other leftover stuff that I really ought not to have and if I get away with it without discomfort, I will be a lucky bunny.  Now I am wondering how long it takes to work through to the gallbladder.

OK, moving swiftly on to today
B:  fruit salad and yogurt, maybe with muesli
L:  out at friends but I can be careful, there won't be any pressure
D:  two of the patties I made with a nice healthy salad - I hope

The patties and the soup are now in the freezer < sigh >

Hopefully, back to normal today and from here on.




I'm trying to use up the multitude of stuff in the freezer.
I want to make the most of my hard earned pension so am aiming for sensible frugality in my meal planning and making.
I have gall bladder problems, high cholesterol and high blood pressure so am taking myself in hand with low fat, high fruit and veg, generally healthy meals but with plenty of flavour.
Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. My family brought lots of bits despite being told not to bring anything. They went home with some of what they'd brought. But I'm faced with some bits that need urgent attention as I can't stand waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a while but it is worth it. I am fine about giving away but not throwing away.
    J x

    ReplyDelete