Tuesday 13 February 2018

Tuesday: Not The Frugal Factor

Morning, everyone.

Today's plans:
B:  lavish, all I can manage with a bit taken extra away for lunch too (that's the frugal bit) - After all, it's already paid for so it would be daft not to really.
L:  see above and I also have some apples I brought with me
D:  I'm so bad at making decisions!  I guess it depends how I feel when the time comes.  From what I noticed yesterday, the portions in the restaurant are not ridiculously huge, thank goodness.  They're not small, don't get me wrong, but I hate how the 'normal' sized portions fall off the fairly large plates in the eating houses round my way.  Such a waste, whether one eats it all or not.  Yesterday I left the burger bun completely and couldn't finish the rest but I certainly didn't leave half the plateful!

Today's jolly is to Anglesea Abbey and Lode Mill (National Trust so it won't cost me any more).  I might just take a little drive around the country lanes too - follow my nose and let the sat nav bring me back again .

Nothing from the freezer today!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, enjoy your day. We joined the NT late last year (our Christmas present to ourselves) and intend to get full use out of our membership this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful thing to have and saves a fortune as long as you use it enough. A fantastic joint Christmas present.
      When I retired, I thought about handing it back as I wasn't totally sure how things would go but I'm very glad I didn't.
      J x

      Delete
  2. We love our National Trust membership. It only takes a few visits to get your money's worth ... and we always manage to.

    ReplyDelete