Monday 19 March 2018

Monday, 19-03=18

Good morning, fellow frugallers - or do I mean frugalistas?  Whatever!

Today's plans:
B:  porridge with fruit yogurt
L:  lunches on Monday are tricky.  I shall do what works and have one apple before I go to school and one when I get home and miss 'proper' lunch.  At least it is less rather than more and I'm so busy I don't feel hungry.
D:  Diane's bean and pasta soup; fruit yogurt
No snacks because they are lunch today

From the freezer.
One portion of mirepoix and some chicken stock for the soup.  I think that's it really.
I will use some tinned mixed beans that have been in the cupboard for ages.  That sort of counts too.

The frugal factor
It's all pretty frugal really being a Meatless Monday (except for the stock for the soup which will be chicken stock).  It makes up for yesterday which was rather un-frugal.

2 comments: