Thursday 22 March 2018

Thursday, 22-03-18

Good morning.

Today's plans
B:  porridge and yogurt
L:  savoury mince with added veg
D:  scrambled eggs on toast, fruit yogurt (and I shall have some carrot batons later on in the evening)
Ss:  apples

It's a bit awkward today because a friend and I are off to see a show in town (our town, not London) and then J will be coming back to mine for a drink and some nibbles.  Obviously, I can't have 'nibbles' at the moment (and I'm OK with that) so I am being very bad (!) and having an extra carrot, cut into batons as well as saving my two apples.
Actually, looking at my plans, some of the carrot will be the veg I haven't planned in for dinner, so maybe  it will be just a bit bad.  :-)

From the freezer:
Bread for the toast for dinner.
The savoury mince and maybe some runner beans.

The frugal factor
All of it really.  It won't be an expensive day at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment