Tuesday 20 March 2018

Tuesday, 20-03-18

Morning!

Remember I said I was making lists of all the lunches and dinners I'm having on this liver shrinking diet?  Generally, I have no problems with dinners, I have loads of ideas, but lunches, with no carbs allowed, are a different matter.  That's where this list has come into its own recently.
I'm so glad I started making it.

Today's plans:
B:  muesli with natural yogurt and stevia
L:  chicken tikka (yum) and a green salad
D:  beans on toast, fruit yogurt
Ss:  apples

From the freezer
The chicken for the tikka and the bread (home made) for the toast.

The frugal factor:
The chicken is the most expensive part of today's meals and even that's not outrageously dear.  I must remember to get it out soon and put it in the marinade.

Perhaps it was because it was so cold again over the weekend, but I felt quite hungry, the first time that's happened since this eating regime started.  Thankfully, yesterday was much, much better again.  I think the sunshine and resulting feelings of wellbeing made a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment