Sunday 22 April 2018

Sunday, 22-04-18

Good morning.

The lamb yesterday was lovely.  I read that lamb is supposed to be pink but none of us like it pink so I did a long slow roast and it was lovely (it was leg steaks).  You could have cut it with a spoon!

Today's plans:
B:  porridge and yogurt
L:  really not sure as I'm travelling home from Mum and Dad's this morning.  I might have another omelette with a simple salad as that's simple, easy, filling and works with the food regime.
D:  probably pasta bol using some of that turkey mince mixture I made earlier this week
Ss:  apples

From the freezer:
The mince mixture.

The frugal factor:
It's nor bad really,  Eggy things are reasonable as is turkey mince and, of course, portions are small.  Sometimes, I think the apples are the most costly item in my diet.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love lamb but its too greasy for me so I can only have it now and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leg isn't too bad, but it's so darn expensive. I only have it at Mum and Dad's and we have two leg steaks between the three of us which works out just about right. Other cuts are fatty (and not correspondingly cheap either). It's a shame really.
      J x

      Delete