Tuesday 29 May 2018

Tuesday, 29-05-18

Good morning!

Today's plans:
B:  muesli with natural yogurt and a few blueberries
L:  chicken salad
D:  frittata type thingy with salad.  Weather permitting, I am hoping to take it down the allotment and we can have is as a picnic while doing some evening gardening.  I might make some of those mini-frittatas in a cupcake tin - I've wanted to have a go at them for ages.   Fruit salad or fresh fruit, whichever I think is easier when I get it together.
Ss:  apple x 2 and, fanfare of trumpets, My First Strawberry!  In other words there's one ripe berry in the strawberry patch which I will enjoy at some point today!
E:  Aqua and allotment wprk

From the freezer
Just the chicken.

The frugal factor
The chicken is from one I roasted a while ago, stripped of meat and froze in portions
Frittata is a good way to get rid of bits and bobs - mine will have a few chickpeas in as well as onion and mushroom and some sundried peppers I have in a jar from Aldi - pretty good value, that jar was.

After a weekend away, it is going to be hard to get back into the swing of things again so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment