Wednesday 6 June 2018

Wednesday, 06-06-18

Good morning.

After doing some allotment work, I broke both the diet and the budget by taking Beth down to the Hare for a meal and very nice it was too.  Back on track today though.

Today's plans:
B:  ham and scrambled egg
L:  chicken salad pitta
D:  Chicken couscous crumble (thanks, Sooze), runner beans; strawberries and natural yogurt
S:  apple

From the freezer:
runner beans

The frugal factor
Still working through the roast leftovers and the runner beans and strawberries are garden produce.

If the chicken crumble works, I'll let you know.   :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, can't wait to hear how it turns out! I keep meaning to try it but haven't yet remembered....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those things that can be prepped earlier and then just assembled. I just need to remember that the chicken mix needs to be hot because it's a short oven time.
      I'll let you know! :-)

      Delete