Sunday 19 August 2018

Sunday, 19-08-18

Good afternoon!

A bit late but here's today's 'plans'

B:  overnight oats with natural yogurt and blueberries
The last of a three portion batch so I must get some more ready.  It's a very refreshing breakfast being well chilled.  And frugal.

L:  nuts and apple
A split meal.  The nuts I had at my parents and the apple was from the allotment and I picked it on the way home.  Really delicious and the others will soon be ready.

D:  chicken and pasta in a spicy tomato sauce
I should have had this on Wednesday but didn't for very good reasons so bunged it in the freezer.  Packed with veg, some from garden and allotment, I'm looking forward to it very much indeed.

Ss:  fruit x 2

Back to normal tomorrow.  And now I must deal with the vegetables I have just picked.  That'll keep me out of trouble for an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment