Saturday 3 November 2018

Saturday, 03-11-18

Good morning!

Today's food plans are . . .
B:  porridge with fruit, natural yogurt and stevia
the perfect frugal and healthy breakfast for a chilly morning.
SW:  free

L:  probably a fruit yogurt and some fruit
Not a usual lunch but I'm not sure what Dad has in that would work for me.  I find lunches always take more thuinking about and Dad usually has something bread and buttery or tinned soup, neither of which really work all that well with SW.
SW:  one syn for the fruit yogurt

D:  roast chicken, roasties, stuffing, roast parsnips and runner beans (probably)
As there are four of us for dinner, I'm roasting a whole chicken which will give me plenty of  options for dinner tomorrow and maybe a soup for lunch too.
SW:  I'm calling the stuffing three syns.  The rest is free because I will use spray oil.

Snacks will be fruit.

It's an awful lot easier at home!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment