Thursday 1 November 2018

Thursday, 1-11-18

Good morning!

Yesterday morning I did my occasional thing of forgetting breakfast, what with one thing and another, so I had the bread for lunch with the soup, the fruit and yogurt as a dessert and the eggs went back on the rack again!

Today's plans:
B:  a cooked breakfast of bacon, sausage, egg, tomato and mushroom
Not as expensive as it looks - the bacon was on special and the sausage is home made.
SW:  free

L:  fruit and yogurt
I always have a light lunch on weigh day
SW:  one syn for the fruit yogurt

D:  It's taster evening at Slimming World this evening so that will be my dinner.  If I'm peckish when I get home, I will have some toast or something.

Ss:  none today

As I said, weigh day, and the repercussions of last weekend are still making their presence felt so I am bracing myself for a little gain.  If so, I know why and I know what to do about it so no problem.

2 comments:

  1. We had a taster evening at SW this week too. I wonder if the dates are set by SW. I made spicy potatoes (requested by some other members as I've taken them before). I par-boil baby potatoes, drain and cover them with a mixture of passata, balsamic and a variety of spices (whatever I have to hand) , spray with fry-lite and put in oven until nicely caramelised. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could very well be a set date or within certain set dates, couldn't it? I'm going to nick your potato recipe, if that's OK. It sounds totally delicious, thank you.
      xx

      Delete