Wednesday 25 January 2017

End of Day 2



This is how it all worked out.

B:  porridge - 4p, pineapple - 6p, milk and yogurt already accounted for.  Total 10p

L:  carrot and lentil soup - 14p, ham sandwich 5p (ham free, bread 2p, butter already counted, mustard 3p  Total 24p

D:  2/3 can baked beans - 16p; small jacket spuds - 7p; grated cheese - 16p; salad cream - 1p; clementine - 8p.  Total 48p

I didn't have the planned apple before swimming so that will be supper.  8p

I had:  £27.03
Today's total: 90p
Remaining: £26.13
. . . plus a clementine



2 comments:

  1. I'm following your progress and am keen to see you do well in your challenge. I may consider doing something similar but not until I'm completely well again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are wise, Eileen. It's taking considerable thought and planning at the moment although I am sure it will be much easier as time passes. Thirty days is enough time to get into the swing of things.
    J x

    ReplyDelete