Wednesday 14 June 2017

Day 10

A £1.00 day.  I'm saving up the £1.50 day for when it's needed!

Today's menu
B:  strawberries (garden), natural yogurt (apf) and some muesli (gifted)
L:  beans (8p) on toast (3p), banana (12p)
D:  gammon (12p - from a pack of cooking bacon that had lovely thick wodges), sweet potato fries (apf), coleslaw (8p), salad (to be costed
S:  apple (11p)

(apf means 'already paid for' which means when I bought the item I took the whole cost from the budget rather than doing it per portion. It works for things like lettuce, cabbage, milk, yogurt, oil, etc, where working out one portion would make life a lot more complicated!
YS means Yellow Sticker - reduced)


End of day update.
It all went remarkably well, precious few changes except that I had the banana as a snack.
B:  Total 2p
L:  Total 11p
D:  Total 27p
S:  Total  12p

Today I spent 52p
Budget so far £10.50
Spent: £8.38
Money in hand:  £2.12


Now I am off challenge for four days because of visitors.  Back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment