Saturday 24 June 2017

Day 16

A £1 day today although, if I find some nice fruit as I go shopping, it might become as £1.50 day!

B:  pineapple (6p), natural yogurt (gifted), muesli (gifted)
L:  beans (8p) on toast (apf), apple (7p)
D:  ham and pineapple French bread pizza (home made and around 35 to 40p), salad leaves (garden), cucumber (apf), grated carrot (around 3p), sweet potato fries (apf)
S/S:  carrot batons (3p), maybe a banana (12p)

(apf means 'already paid for' which means when I bought the item I took the whole cost from the budget rather than doing it per portion. It works for things like lettuce, cabbage, milk, yogurt, oil, etc, where working out one portion would make life a lot more complicated!
YS means Yellow Sticker - reduced)



End of day update

More or less according to plans but there are some apfs to add.  The meals came to just over £1 so I am calling it a £1 day

B:  Total 7p
L:  Total 17p
D:  Pizza was 46p and I didn't need the fries.  Total 52p
S/S:  banana, two 'flat' peaches   Total 26p

Plus:
Iceberg lettuce: 41p
Some not butter spread - I thought I'd try it as butter is very expensive: 75p
A batch of natural yogurt: 47p

Today I spent £1.02 plus £1.63 on apfs
Budget so far £16.50
Spent: £15.36
Money in hand:  £1.14

No comments:

Post a Comment