Monday 19 June 2017

Day 11

I'm back after four days off challenge and raring to go again.  I've been staying with my parents and, as usual, have come home with freebies - soft fruit (in the freezer for years!), yogurt (saves me having to make a batch for a few days) and grapes.

It's so hot today that I really don't feel like much to eat so it's all very simple.
B:  muesli, fruit, toast (free as still away)
L:  beans (8p) on toast (3p)
D:  spag (2p) bol (25p), fruit and yogurt (probably all free - see above)
S:  banana (12p)

Just a one pound day today.

End of day update
B:  Free
L:  I had more beans and no bread.  Total  16p
D:  the bolognaise, from the freezer, was 22p so a total of 24p
S:  fruit and yogurt (garden and gifted), bread roll with cheese.  Total  27p

Today I spent 67p
Budget so far £11.50
Spent: £9.05
Money in hand:  £2.45

No comments:

Post a Comment