Wednesday 22 February 2017

Recipe: marmalade pancakes

So easy, so frugal and so absolutely delicious that I feel I have had a feast this evening.

The pancakes cost 4p and the marmalade and the yogurts are apfs
(apf means already paid for - I have already costed it - e.g. I have taken the cost of the whole jar of marmalade off my total already)

I made pancakes for breakfast this morning.  The recipe made five and I ate three so this is how I used the other two.  It couldn't be simpler.


Put a couple of tsps of marmalade (mine is lemon) in a pot and heat in the microwave (be careful - it gets very hot and runny very quickly).
Take the marmalade out and put in the pancakes and heat for about 10 seconds, until warm.

Put one pancake on a plate, then some marmalade, then the other pancake.  Pour over the remaining marmalade and top with a dollop of natural yogurt.

Eat while still warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment