Wednesday 5 July 2017

The freezer challenge: day 6

The only think I had from the freezer yesterday was two slices of bread as I was out for most of the day.

Today, these are the plans
B:  banana pancakes with natural yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup
L:  soft cheese, ham and salad bagel with coleslaw and potato salad
D:  at a friend's house - I think it is chicken curry!
S/S  Probably nothing, seeing as I'm out for dinner

From the freezer
banana pancakes
ham
bagel

. . . and I will need to buy some milk today but that's the first thing since I started the challenge.

Updates:
Breakfast (found some strawberries in the garden).


Lunch which I had started, forgetting to photo.  The leaves are from the garden.


And dinner because the eating out didn't happen due to illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment