The more you can get out of a pack, the more frugal it becomes - not very frugal, just less costly (per meal).
1. In a sandwich. Nice brown bread, butter, smoked salmon, lemon juice and maybe some salad leaves or cucumber
2. As a pate. Smoked salmon, soft cheese, bit of cream (if you have some - optional), chives, lemon juice, plenty of pepper but beware salt as smoked salmon is already salty. Pop in a mini blended and zizz to the consistency you want. Use as a dip, on crispbread, bagel or toast or in a pile of lettuce leaves.
3. Make some toast. Scramble some eggs. Add some chopped smoked salmon to the scrambled eggs at the last minute. Enjoy!
4. Make a fish pie and add smoked salmon bits to the sauce. Delicious. Just beware of adding any more salt!
5. Fry onion and peppers in a pan. Add soft cheese to make a sauce and pop in some bits of smoked salmon. Add lemon juice and seasonings and serve with pasta. Or use instead of bacon in a carbonara.