Monday 2 October 2017

The freezer challenge: Day 36

As it says above, I am trying to use up the shockingly large amount of stuff I have in my freezer as well as being a frugal spender/cook.  I've been away for ten days so it's definitely time to get back to the nitty gritty!

Here we are, ready to go again.

B:  toast and a piece of fruit (free!)
L:  tomato and lentil soup, apple.  The can of tomatoes for the soup costs 24p, the lentils about 10p and the rest around 10p and it should make enough for two days.  It won't go in the freezer, I will have it for tomorrow's lunch as well.
D:  chick pea and veg curry and I have no idea of the price but it won't be too much

From the freezer:
curry


I have to shop as the fridge will be empty but I'm restricting it to fruit and veg, milk, yogurt, etc, nothing in the packet or canned line as I have plenty at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment