Sunday 1 October 2017

The freezer challenge is back again tomorrow.

Things are settling and stabilising.  Life is getting back into a normal routine again after nearly two months of disruption and instability.  Am I glad?  What do you think.

So - from tomorrow I will be dipping into my freezer again as much as possible, taking out rather than putting in, using up all the old stuff and  making space.  Ideally I would like to get back to just the one freezer again: I really ought not to need two but I think that might be a step too far.

What I will also do is cost out everything I can cost out.  No targets for a while, but I need to remain aware of the price of what I am eating as much as possible.  It's too easy to forget.

It feels good to be getting back into a routine again.  Phew.




No comments:

Post a Comment