Monday 10 April 2017

Day 1 (5)

(The bit in brackets is whether it's a 5 day or a 2 day)

I had £3.27 left over.  With it I am using the usual £1.00 for herbs and spices, 70p for two tubes of tomato puree, 90p for two pints of milk and a batch of natural yogurt at 49p
That leaves just 18p left and, given that that's enough for a breakfast or a soup lunch, I'm adding it to the new budget (Scrooge 'r' us!)

I have £18.69 and it's a £1.00 day

My plans:
B:  porridge (4p), sugar (2p) natural yogurt (apf)
L:  soup from freezer (about 15p), bread (2p), apple (9p)
D:  savoury stuffed pancakes (no idea yet but it will be vegetarian and involve some sourdough pancakes from the freezer and a cheese sauce so should be around 40p-ish!), cabbage (apf), mango flavoured yogurt (free)
S/S:  carrot batons (4p), banana (12p - good old Aldi!)

I've been planting seeds in the hopes of some home grown food come the summer - fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment