Tuesday 25 April 2017

Day 13

The birthday is over - it was good for the budget, not so wonderful for the waistline.  I've had so many off challenge days in this April that I doubt I will have lost much weight this time, but, hopefully, I haven't gained.  Weigh-day is on the 30th

It is day 13, a £1 day and I have  £9.94 in the budget.
Here are today's plans:
B:  porridge (4p), sugar (1p), natural yogurt (apf)
L:  beans (8p) on toast (2p), apple (8p)
D:  spag (2p) and bolognaise (left over from the weekend - 25p), 50g peas (5p), 10g grated cheese (5p), banana (12p)
S:  carrot batons (2p)

The new 5-2 budget challenge starts next Monday.  I think that instead of trying to work out what the budget should be for the month and counting down from that, which has been rather confusing for me with off challenge days, etc, I shall count up.  In other words, I shall work out each day what I should have spent each day from the 1st of the month and what I have actually spent - it will be cumulative.  It should give me exactly the same information but be much easier to manage when things change.
(I hope that makes sense)




No comments:

Post a Comment