Friday 7 April 2017

End of day 29


B:  crumpet and a poached egg.   Total 15p
L:  tomato and lentil soup.   Total 11p - because I discovered that if you put more water in by mistake, it still makes a jolly tasty soup, just thinner!
D:  sausages, chips and coleslaw; stewed rhubarb and strawberries   Total 47p
S:  apple   Total 9p

Plus a bit of a salvaged disaster.  I put some milk on to yogurtify but forgot about it so it went over and separated.  However, I strained all the whey off and now I have some fairly decent soft cheese.   Must try that more often as it's cheaper than Morrisons savers soft cheese and has made more!   Total   49p
On the plus side, I have been gifted two packs of EasiYo yogurt mix, fruit flavours.  I can make the yogurt in my electric maker and you only have to add water.  I have one on now to make overnight and I must remember it tomorrow morning!

So . . .
I had £5.44
I spent £1.31
Remaining:  £4.13 and one day to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment