Sunday 30 April 2017

Day 18

I have £5.35 and it's the last day of April so the last day of this cycle.  I have weighed and have gained a pound.  That's entirely down to birthday indulgence and it's behind me now.  I'm moving on (and, hopefully, down)!

Today's plans
B:  porridge (4p) with stewed rhubarb (1p) and natural yogurt (apf)
L:  pea cannelloni (to be costed when I make it), coleslaw (6p), side salad (apf), apple (7p)
T:  toastie (20p), more coleslaw (6p), banana (12p)

The pea cannelloni is a Miguel Barclay recipe which can be found on You Tube.  I am adapting it.
I shall be using up some leftover cheese sauce in the freezer and will mix the peas with some onion and mushroom.  Oh, and the cheese will be cheddar as I got some on special so it's great value.

No comments:

Post a Comment