Monday 7 June 2021

Monday, 07-06-21

 Good morning.





No food photos from yesterday so here's what greeted me when I got home yesterday.  Good old garden!  Apologies for the squiffy look - the bowl isn't entirely regular as is evident when you see the top is straight.  :-)




Today's plans are:

B:  fruit and yogurt
This goes down so well on a fine, summer morning.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  spicy chicken wrap, a side salad; fruit
I'm going to have a go at making a sort of dressing - not exactly sour cream dressing but sort of close, using some 0% fat crème fraiche I found in Tescos (maybe a bit of an abomination, but we will see).  You mix mayo, crème fraiche, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper and a bit of Dijon mustard might be nice too.
SW:  half a syn for a tbsp super low mayo, ditto for the 0% creme fraiche and one healthy extra B for the wrap

D:  salmon, mushrooms and veg; yogurt or kvarg
Same as yesterday's plan, more or less.  If it turns out to be a hot day, I might change the dessert to some fruit fluff instead which will be zero syns
SW:  half a syn for the dessert

E:  I'm still having to be careful because of my back but I need to do a bit of watering down the allotment and there's always the exercise cycle.

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing that says Summer better than a bowl of strawberries. I can almost smell them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In season, they are just wonderful, aren't they?
      xx

      Delete