Sunday 6 June 2021

Sunday, 06-06-21

 Good morning, everyone.  Yesterday may not have been SW friendly but it was a lovely, friendly family time and, goodness, knows, there haven't been so many of them over the last year or so.  Back on it today.

Today's plans, just the plans today, no SW values as I'm not totally sure.

B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  spicy chicken salad.
On the way home, I will be stopping off at Tesco and I want to get some sort of cooked spicy chicken and also some sour cream dressing I have seen on a vlog and which doesn't seem too high in calories.  I might use a piece of lo dough and turn it into a wrap; I'll see how the spirit moved when the time comes.

D:  salmon, broccoli and mushrooms; kvarg
The salmon is in the freezer at the moment so I must remember to get it out, and I have loads of mushrooms so that will go down nicely!

Back to normal tomorrow, hopefully, photos and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment