Wednesday 2 June 2021

Wednesday, 02-06-21

 Morning, everyone!

Yesterday's meals were . . .

I decided to turn the planned breakfast into a smoothie.  Not a semi frozen one, just an ordinary one with a bit of xanthan gum to thicken.  It contained strawberries, blueberries, natural yogurt, some strawberry skinny syrup and the xanthan gum and it was really very nice.  The shop bought strawberries are starting to have a little flavour about them now.
To my ham salad, I added some pineapple cottage cheese because ham and pineapple - you know!
It worked.
When I investigated, the chicken tikka masala wasn't one of those with rice so I decided to just forget the rice.  Earlier I had made a sort of raita (thank you, Sooze, for the idea) and that went very nicely with it.
As there was loads of sauce left over, that's gone back into the freezer for another meal sometime.  I think it would be nice with mixed veg and some beans or chickpeas.
Today's plans:

B:  breakfast roll up; yogurt
I will make a thin egg wrap, cook some tomatoes and mushrooms and roll them in the wrap.
SW:  all speed, protein and/or free as I will use 0% natural yogurt and flavour it with some skinny syrup

L:  chicken and veg casserole; apple
This is home made from the freezer and the sauce should be thickened.  Instead, I think I will mop it up with a bit of bread.
SW:  one syn and one healthy extra B

D:  Singapore noodles with pork and bacon; yogurt
Again, home made from the freezer, this recipe is from the SW site and was in the May magazine.  I had the last portion with chicken and prawns and this time I'm trying bacon and pork loin, thinly sliced.
SW:  one syn for the noodle dish and half for yogurt

E:   I've decided to stop calling this 'Body Magic'.  I've never liked the name which is more than a bit twee so, from now on, exercise is the term!  Today is double trouble - more allotment work and personal training


2 comments:

  1. You're welcome Joy, you give me loads of ideas! I didn't like the Body Magic term either. xx

    ReplyDelete