Thursday 3 June 2021

Thursday, 03-06-21

 Good morning.

Yesterday's meals:

A very tasty breakfast which wend down a real treat.  I do like these omelette 'wraps'.  This one was two eggs-worth, spread over with a bit of bbq sauce (Crucials, half a syn) before piling in cooked tomatoes and mushrooms.  Very yum!

Lunch didn't look particularly special but, after some work out in the garden, it was very welcome and the flavour was great.  Proper chicken stock from a chicken carcass with veg and big shreds of chicken.
The bacon and pork loin went very well with the Singapore noodles.  I'd forgotten this already had chicken in it so it was a big protein hit.



Today's plans:

B:  bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms
I'm methodically working my way through the Southwold bacon and wishing I'd bought more.  
SW:  free

L:  frittata and salad; apple
The frittata is home made and from the freezer.  It's actually labelled 'breakfast frittata' which means no cheese so I will probably sprinkle some cheese over it before warming it in the oven (or microwave).
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and up to one syn for salad dressing

D:  take away Chinese
This is where it all falls flat but never mind.  I'm looking forward to it very much.
SW:  unknown!!

E:  I'm having a rest day today.  Yesterday was wall to wall exercise what with the allotment and the garden and personal training and my back hurts now.  A day off won't hurt!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your back. Ooh a Chinese, yum! Enjoy every mouthful - especially with family xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so delicious, Sooze. Really yummeroony! Now and again is fine, isn't it?
      xx

      Delete