Sunday 13 June 2021

Sunday, 13-06-21

 Morning, everyone.

No photos, but the modified Hello Fresh dinner was nice.  It was a steak with a glaze made from honey, mayo and various spicy things.  It was supposed to green beans but I have loads of mushrooms to use up so it was them instead.

This is what I plan to have today.

B:  I am currently enjoying a smoothie made with a peach, an easy peeler, some blueberries and strawberries, yogurt and milk plus a bit of stevia.
Like is too complicated to worry much about SW values but I think this will be absolutely fine.

L:  cold meat salad; fruit
There's plenty of cold meat in the fridge so I will dive into that for plenty of protein.

D:  sweet chilli beef with noodles and veggies; yogurt
This is another Hello Fresh meal.  I'll make both portions and that's tomorrow's lunch sorted out.  The bumph says it is 480 calories so that's OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment