Tuesday 1 June 2021

Tuesday, 01-06-21

 Good morning.  New month, new start.  The sun is shining brightly and the French window is open already.  Lovely and cheering.

Yesterday's meals:

I only have the one photo, that of dinner.  The tuna steak was lovely with the cucumber relish (cucumber, red pepper, spring onion, tomatoes, chilli flakes and lime juice.  I will do that again, for sure.








Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt, maybe as a smoothie
SW:  speed and free

L:  ham salad; fruit
I have some ham left over from the weekend at Dad's so I can use that up.
SW:  one syn for some sprays of salad dressing

D:  Slim Choice chicken tikka masala; yogurt
I have this in the freezer, bought from Morrisons, I think.  The SW app doesn't have the syns for this but the Aldi Slimwell version is two syns and I'm going to assume it is very similar.  I really like that the ingredients for making it at home are on the back of the card cover.  Not the method but that's pretty obvious really.  If I like it, I will give it a home made whirl too.
SW:  two syns for the tikka masala and half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  more allotment work


No comments:

Post a Comment