Monday 31 May 2021

Monday, 31-05-21

 Good morning, everyone.  Apologies for the last few days.  I stayed at my Dad's a bit longer than expected and meals were whatever he had in really.  So - draw another line and move on.
No photos, sorry.

Today's plans:

B:  yogurt and fruit
SW:  speed and half a syn

L:  scrambled eggs on toast; fruit
SW:  half a healthy extra B

D:  tuna, cucumber relish, chips; kvarg
I will cook the tuna like a steak, just for a short time, and make a relish with spring onion, cucumber, red pepper and tomato with lime juice and, maybe, some chilli flakes.
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil for the actifry and half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  gardening down the allotment.


2 comments:

  1. The cucumber relish sounds good. I like cucumber raita, made with Greek yogurt. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds nice too. I've just made the relish and it's good. Nice a fresh and 'clean' tasting.
      xx

      Delete