Friday 7 May 2021

Friday, 07-05-21

 Good morning, everyone.
I'm expecting the new Hallo Fresh box today, having succumbed on last week.  This time it certainly is not frugal as I've paid for it so apologies for that.  However, now I'm used to how it works, I'm going to do my darndest to work it in with Slimming World values this time.
One of the meals is vegetarian and I got that because Beth is staying over on Monday so we can have it for dinner.
The others will be enjoyed over the weekend and through next week, however it works out.

What I ate yesterday:

Breakfast was a smoothie and very nice it was too.

This was lunch - a BLT pitta, also very tasty.
I know dinner looks messy - I was short on time and couldn't be bothered with the salad but, all the same, it was really very tasty indeed.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I have gym and swim this morning so I'll have something light but sustaining before hand and I've planned a more substantial lunch afterwards.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  cheese bacon and onion chutney toastie; salad; fruit
I'll use pretty much all my cheese in this toastie, 60g being much better than 30g!
SW:  two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, three syns for two level tbsp onion chutney and half a syn for spray salad dressing

D:  Count on Us lasagne, veg; yogurt or kvarg
I've got the lasagne in the freezer and I want to see if it's nice - a lot of ready meal lasagnes are not that nice, I think.  The sauce is too sweet and too herby.  Basil really isn't a favourite at all.
So fingers crossed.
SW:  six and a half syns for the lasagne and half a syn for the dessert.

Body Magic:  gym and swim - probably about an hour in total

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
thirteen syns (but half of them are for the lasagne which is an 'instead of' rather than an 'as well as' which makes a big difference to me)


No comments:

Post a Comment