Friday 21 May 2021

Friday, 21-05-21

 Good morning!
All this healthy eating plans took a huge nose-five yesterday and probably will again today but not to worry, it's been a lovely holiday!

Two of yesterday's meals:

Lovely bacon but the tomatoed weren't as tasty as I expected.
Very beige but absolutely delicious with bells on.  Yes, I did have the second half of the fish but some of the chops ended up in the bin.  They do give such mega portions!

Today's plans:
It's a bit tricky and, with the post beer munchies, I've already demolished some cheese.  Basically, it is whatever I have in the fridge and I'll probably make some soup for lunch.  I have to go to the butchers to get some of that lovely bacon to take home and I'll see what meat they have there.  Back to normal again tomorrow.  Phew.


No comments:

Post a Comment