Thursday 6 May 2021

Thursday 06-05-21

 Good morning.
It's always nice to be away but it's also really nice to be home again, among my own familiar pots and pans.  I never appreciate how much store cupboard stuff I have until I can't access it.   

What I ate yesterday:

Breakfast was an apple, a satsuma and some pineapple and I had a kvarg before setting off to personal training.  No photos.

A super-frugal meal because Dad gave me the eggs to use up.


Later in the afternoon, I had an orange.
I decided to have the green beans rather than a salad as they were left over from one of the Hello Fresh meals.  The Swedish meatballs and sauce were just as delicious as I remember them to be.

Dessert was a Mullerlight.


Today's meal plans:

B:  a smoothie
I'll use 20g oats zizzed with some yogurt and some fruit - strawberries, kiwi and an orange, probably, and will dilute it with milk, if necessary.
SW:   maybe half a healthy extra A and three syns for the oats

L:  BLT pitta, side salad; apple
. . . which is why I am synning the breakfast oats
SW:  one healthy extra B for the pitta and one syn for mayo

D:  cheesy cranberry chicken, SW friendly chips, salad; yogurt
What I plan to do is hammer out the chicken to flat, spray and season and fry it until cooked through.  Then I will spread over some cranberry sauce, sprinkle over some grated cheddar and pop it under the grill.
SW:  one healthy extra A, half a syn for spray dressing on the salad, one and a half syns for one level tbsp cranberry sauce and half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  A walk, maybe, to try out my new walking boots from Hotter.

Summary:
one and (perhaps) a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns - I don't syn fruit just because it's been through the blender!


No comments:

Post a Comment