Tuesday 12 December 2023

Tuesday, 12-12-23: Christmas Challenge

Good morning, everyone, and welcome to my maintaining on Slimming World blog where I talk about the meals I enjoy while maintaining my target weight and keeping a healthy balanced diet.

Through December, I am going to try to incorporate as much Christmas themed food as possible while still following SW guidelines (mostly) and remaining within my target range.

Yesterday's meal photos:


Breakfast was just fruit and I had a friend round for lunch so didn't take any photos.  This was dinner and very nice it was too.  I didn't bother with eggs and breadcrumbing, just used chicken seasoning, and there was salad and coleslaw left from lunch so I had that.

Today's meal plans:

Unfortunately, I had a nasty bout of D+V with all the trimmings overnight so I have no plans for today.  I might nibble on some toast in the evening but, to be honest, right now I really don't want anything.

For information:
The Slimming World structure:
While following the plan, you can have . . .

Any amount of speed and free food - BUT try to have a third of your plate as speed food as a sub for free food, NOT as well as . . .  Eat to satisfaction, not to stuffed-ness!

Two healthy extra As (calcium) and one healthy extra B (fibre) - details in the SW pack and on the SW web site/app.

Between five and fifteen syns-worth of synned food - again, details in the pack, site and app.  They are a limit to stay within, not a target to hit.

As a target member, I can also have . . .

Another two healthy extras each day
Another fifteen syns up to three times each week
BUT - only if I need/want to.  It's a limit, not a target

. . . with the ultimate aim of not needing to count healthy extras, syns, etc at all but just knowing and eating well instinctively.

No comments:

Post a Comment