Friday 25 October 2024

Friday evening, 25-10-24, Stuff The Syns Friday and Tip 6.

Good evening, everyone!  

Well, well, well.  I was very pleasantly surprised this morning when I got on those SW scales and I was half a pound lower than the last official weigh in so still under target and in my happy zone.

Then I went shopping and ooops!!  lol  Just as well it is Eat Your Syns Friday although, to be honest, it's probably more like Stuff The Syns Friday this week.  Not to worry, back on it tomorrow.

What I ate today

The usual.  The fruit was a pear and an apple.

One syn for mixed seeds.
This is NOT what I planned and not SW friendly and I have absolutely no idea of syns.

When I was in Aldi, I saw a pack of two pieces of focaccia and thought ooooh, bread and cheese, lovely.

And it was although, to be fair, it was much more holey and lighter than the focaccia I make but it didn't taste half as good.
With it I had a bit of cheddar, a bit of feta and some churney.
The cheese is probably both my healthy extras.
Here you go - fish (fingers) and chips and tomatoes instead of peas.  Very nice too.

I had other bits and bobs too so it wasn't the best day but no worries . . . as the infamous Scarlett O'Hara said, tomorrow is another day.


My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit, eaten half way round our Saturday walk, weather permitting.

L:   the last bean and barley soup with some added smoked fish; fruit

D:  sardines on toast with salad on the side; fruit

Exercise:   a walk
The Extra Bit

Don't focus on what you can't do (or have), look at what you can do (or have).

That's it . . .

Lifted almost directly from the new SW magazine that I picked up in group today./

No comments:

Post a Comment