Wednesday 16 October 2024

Wednesday morning, 16-10-24

Good morning, everyone!  
Day 2 has started (don't count travelling days really) and yesterday started well but finished - er - not so well as far as healthy eating is concerned.  In every other was, it was brilliant and I'm really not that fussed.  It's holiday!
What I ate yesterday

A lovely, healthy start to the day with my usual fruit, yogurt and chia and mixed seeds.
One syn for the seeds.

But . . .  ooops.
Oh, it was so delicious and one scoop, not two!

Lunch - leftovers.  I had started eating before I remembered to take a photo.  
Half a B for some bread, half an A for some feta, I have no idea of the M&S salads but I didn't have loads, and a pile of fresh salad veg with seeds (one syn).

It went a bit downhill from then on.

Beth cooked up a storm.  It was a sort of celebration meal and so delicious.
Very little of this was super healthy but it was so good.
We finished with profiteroles and we won't mention the nibbles, OK.

How did I do?  Well, obviously not brilliantly but it was better than Monday.

We had a good swim and two quite long walks so it wasn't all bad news by a long way.  The second was in the dark after dinner and it was lovely!
My meal plans for today:

B:  toast and marmalade, fruit

L:   leftovers and salad

D:  eating out at Huck's .

Exercise:   lots of walking and a good swim.



1 comment:

  1. It all looks scrumptious, and you're balancing out the calories by having your usual super-healthy breakfast. It's unrealistic to expect to be saints food-wise on holiday anyway - it's not like it's a regular occurrence! Enjoy. xx

    ReplyDelete