Thursday 24 October 2024

Thursday evening, 24-10-24

Good evening, everyone!  
Weigh in tomorrow, the first one since before the holiday.  Fingers are crossed and hopes are high!

What I ate today

Breakfast was just some fruit (an apple and a pear) so I didn't photo it.

Lunch was just one of those 'bowls' that means just chuck in whatever you fancy.  The feta was an A, four syns for dressing and three for the olives.

Later on, I had an orange.
The cauliflower gratin was your classic SW way of making a cheese 'sauce' with yogurt, mustard powder, egg and grated cheese that ends up a bit like a runny quiche but, to be fair, it was nice.  I added mushroom to the mix.

Half a healthy extra B for the breadcrumbs, one and a half As for cheese and two syns for evoo.

Summary:
two and a half healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
nine syns

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit, yogurt and mixed seeds

L: waffles plus more fruit and yogurt

D:  fish, chips, peas; fruit

Exercise:  rest day



2 comments:

  1. My fingers are firmly crossed for you, Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I think it will be OK but . . . xx

      Delete