Tuesday 22 October 2024

Tuesday evening, 22-10-24

Good evening, everyone!  

What I ate today

Breakfast.  Today, the fruit was all out of the freezer - mango, nectarines and raspberries.

Part of a healthy extra A for the seeds.
Lunch was rather like a cooked breakfast really.  Toast, scrambled egg, with smoked salmon and tomatoes and mushrooms on the side.

Half a healthy extra B for the bread and three syns for some evoo that I cooked the veg in.

I didn't have anything later on.
This is the second time I've made this and it really is very delicious.  Mushroom and broad bean carbonara and I added some onion too the other veg and the chopped bacon.

Afters was a couple of easy peelers.

One healthy extra A and two syns for evoo.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
most of a healthy extra B
five syns




My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  Fruit, yogurt and seeds

L: bean and barley soup again, this time with some added chorizo - and maybe some mushrooms too as I have some that need using up.

D:  baked cod stew with crispy potatoes (from my old SW Mediterranean Magic cookbook - Eloise, how are you getting on with yours?)

Exercise:   personal training.

No Extra Bit this evening - it is late and my brain is refusing to cooperate.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Joy for another lovely vlog full of yummie meals! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joy for the great ideas what to make

    ReplyDelete