Sunday 27 October 2024

Sunday evening, 27-10-24

Good evening, everyone!  

What I ate today

I'm a bit wary of buying strawberries now - they seem all style and no substantial flavour.  I got some from M&S on Friday and actually they are quite nice.  The other fruit is raspberries and blueberries

Half a syn for chia seeds and one syn for mixed seeds

A really delicious gammon dinner.  I have a bit left and grandson Alex went home with four substantial slices.
I really do recommend Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself gammon.  It is lovely.

One syn for oil in the roasted potato, onion and parsnip (and I gave one potato to Alex because I was full!)
I love toasties as I have often said.

One A and one syn for cheese, one B for bread, two syns for dressing and one syn for seeds.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  not sure because I will be in town with a friend.  I might just skip breakfast

L: gammon and salad

D:  cheesy beany pasta bake, maybe side salad; fruit

Exercise: no Lindsey classes this week bit I am going into town so the steps will be OK.  xx




No comments:

Post a Comment