Monday 13 August 2018

Monday, 13-08-18

Good morning.

Here's today's frugal food plans
B:  Overnight oats with fruit and natural yogurt
Frugal as always, I'm not sure what fruit to use but it will be either frozen or canned.

L:  courgette fritters with sweet chilli dipping sauce.
I'll post the recipe separately if it's nice.  It's not an expensive dish as the courgette is allotment grown!

D:  tuna pasta bake
I had planned to have this on Saturday but it didn't happen so I shall have it tonight instead.

Ss:  fruit x 2

So it's quite a frugal day without any flavour sacrifices today which is good.

2 comments:

  1. I commend you on your ability to stick to plan. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tania. I'm 'in the zone' again after some weeks of ups and downs. It's a nice feeling.

      Delete