Friday 31 August 2018

Friday, 31-08-18

Good morning.

Weigh in info - I lost 4lbs this week.  I'm not quite sure, the amount I've been eating but I won't argue with their scales.  I'm so pleased.

Today's food plans.
B:  oat pancakes with fruit and yogurt (because I didn't have them yesterday and they really need eating.  Info as Wednesday.

L:  cheese on toast with tomatoes on the side
The toast is what I have left from some sliced stuff I was gifted (but it's fine toasted).  The cheese is my healthy extra A and one slice of the bread is my healthy extra B.  If I have another slice, I will syn it.

D:  salmon, new potatoes, runner beans; fruit salad and yogurt
It's all free food which is great.  I will probably have a bit of white wine as the rest of my syns.  I've been good with syns this week so can spare a few.

I won't be posting for a few days but I will be back on Monday to catch up.



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Even if you don't agree with their scales you must be encouraged.
    Can't you weigh yourself on your own scales on Thursday evenings so that you can see how much your scales suggest you are losing each week.
    The actual amount you weigh doesn't matter as long as your scales and SW's agree with the quantity you 've lost.
    Hope your weekend goes well.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I could, but I totally agree with what you say about what really matters is the movement on the scales, not the numbers as such.
      You have a good weekend too. xx

      Delete
  2. That's a great start, well done! I've been looking at some blogs and a subreddit for SW and they often say the same thing so I guess feeling like you're eating lots while losing weight is what's supposed to happen 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie. They do all seem to say the same thing, don't they? Now I just need it to continue! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. That's fantastic weight loss Joy. And it proves that you can eat well and not starve by eating the right things and still lose weight. Congratulations, you must have been a contender for slimmer of the week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I missed it by half a pound!
      Many thanks for the nice comment.
      xx

      Delete
  4. I'm so pleased for you, Joy, very well done, 4lbs is a brilliant start (when losing weight, pounds sounds so much better than kilos doesn't it?!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, you get more of them! It shouldn't make a difference but it does. :-)
      xx

      Delete