Friday 19 April 2024

Friday evening, 19-04-24

Good evening, everyone!  Home, sweet home.  It's been a lovely five days away but I'm always happy to be home again.  Everything is unpacked and away, the washing is done, I did a small shop for fruit and veg, hopefully to last a week.

This coming week and after next weekend at Five Lakes, going forward . . .
  • Back on SW and back to basics.
  • Back on Intermittent Fasting as much as I can, with the proviso that on days where I have an early morning exercise class (I count 9:15 as early when it is exercise!) I may have an apple beforehand for energy.
  • Back on pretty much 100% home cooking.
  • Back on working through what I have in the freezer
My new block of classes starts on Monday (they started last Monday but, obviously, I couldn't start then) so that will help.  I can catch up on what I missed through this block, if I want to, by attending other classes.

I'll resume my Vlog recommendations tomorrow.  

What I ate today:

I didn't photo breakfast but it was exactly the same as yesterday and the day before and the day before and . . .

Lunch.  Underneath the cheese there's some red onion chutney and some bacon medallions.
One and a half healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, one and a half syns for chutney and one syn for salad dressing.

I was going to have an orange later on but I got busy with the bread making and forgot.  Obviously, I didn't need it, did I?

I was going to egg and breadcrumb some fish but, when I looked, I found a garlic and herb crumbed yellow fin sole for four syns and Had that instead.  It was lovely, as were the home made chips and the bit of salad.  So nice to be back on real food again.  You might say I could make my 'real' food at Center |Parcs but it isn't so easy with such limited kitchen tools and I never really worked out how the oven/microwave combi thingy actually worked.
Four syns for the fish and one and a half for some salad cream for chip-dipping.

And I didn't want any fruit afterwards.

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
eight syns
and whatever breakfast was - I have no idea.


Tomorrow's meal plans:

B:  fruit, eaten on our walk
SW:  syn free

L:  cheesy beans on toast; fruit
SW:  one A, one B and half a syn for brown sauce

D:  chicken and pancetta tortellini in a tomato and veg sauce, maybe a side salad; fruit
I bought the tortellini at Center Parcs and didn't use it then.  Fortunately, it has a longish date.  I will prep the whole pack, divide it into three portions and freeze two of them.
SW:  six syns for a third of the finished pasta dish, half a healthy extra A for some parmesan


Exercise:  a walk with SW friends

No comments:

Post a Comment