Tuesday 16 April 2024

Monday evening, 15-04-24

Good morning, everyone!  Well, Tuesday morning really - I was so tired when I finally got into my room!
I'm at the Elveden Center Parcs for a few days of R&R and very much looking forward to the week.  I'm in the Hotel but in one of the self catering apartments which is not only better from the food perspective but also cheaper overall - it's not cheap to eat out at Center Parcs.

While I am here, I will be trying to eat well but I won't be doing SW values - it's just too tricky.  And I may be posting in the mornings for a few days because it will work better for me.  

What I ate yesterday:

I didn't take any photos, sorry.  There was so much to do.
Breakfast was just half a melon that very much needed finishing off.  
Lunch was a ham sandwich and some fruit, eaten rather late.

I goofed with dinner - by the time I got in and settled and unpacked the chill bag, the steak I had planned to have was still rock hard and wasn't going to thaw in time so I went to the shop and bought rubbish and scoffed the lot.  Oh well . . . holiday.
Back on track today, for sure.

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit, yogurt and granola

L:   bacon sandwich, side salad; fruit

D:  chicken and veg casserole, pasta; fruit

Exercise:  a swim some gyn stuff and walking.

2 comments:

  1. Ah well, you've got a steak to look forward to! Eating out at CP isn't really affordable is it, except as a treat. Hope you're enjoying yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe once is OK but not on my own - that's no fun at all.
      I am, thanks, very much. xx

      Delete