Tuesday 30 April 2024

Tuesday evening, 30-04-24

Good evening, everyone.

What I ate today:

I had an apple before Groove class and this after Groove.  Yes, the egg broke - I did it on purpose.  😀
Very satisfying and filling.

Syn free
I decided to make eggy bread for the bacon sandwich and it worked really well.  One to do again, for sure.
Afters was an apple and, later on in the afternoon, an orange.

One healthy extra B, half a syn for a bit of brown sauce and half a syn for a little bit of salad cream.

Very delicious.  I was going to top it with cheese but I ate it all beforehand so it's yogurt instead.
(there's two portions of the mince to go into the freezer)
The salad was lunch leftovers!

Two healthy extra As and half a syn for some chorizo.




Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns


Tomorrow's plans

B:  rice pudding, yogurt and fruit

L:  avocado bagel, scrambled egg, side salad; fruit

D:  one pot Spanish Chicken and rice

Exercise:  personal training

No comments:

Post a Comment